July 13, 2010

Happy Birthday Jace!!!

My little baby turned one this week and I still can't believe how fast it went. On his birthday we went to Boondocks, just cause I know there is so much for a one year old to do there. ha ha He did have some fun though on the carousel, the playground and a little with the bowling. Then the next Monday we had his birthday party with everyone. It was so much fun, we had a BBQ at Layton Park. He really caught on to the present thing pretty quick but he didn't like it when I pulled it away for him to open another one. He LOVED the cake, he really dove in. All the kids had plenty of fun helping him get really messy too. It was a fun day and I just can't believe he is one. This year went way too fast. Jace is such a happy baby and loves to dance. He is learning more words, right now he only says about 5. He really gets around, he can crawl really fast but isn't quite showing interest in walking. He loves throwing the ball back and forth and just doing whatever his big brother is doing. He loves food, especially bananas and soup. Everytime I look at him I can't help but smile, he is so much fun to have around. Happy Birthday Jace!!



4 comments:

Megan Maree Walker Boehm said...

WOW I cant believe he is already ONE!! I swear he should only be like 6 months old. Hes adorable!!

Amee Campbell said...

Holy smokes (I don't really talk like that) I can't believe he's already a year. I haven't seen you guys FOREVER!!

Julander Family said...

I didn't know you had a blog! I love that you do, cause I am a total blog stalker! We definitely need to hang out. I'll email you and we'll set it up! Good to see what you're up to. Your kids are adorable. Your youngest could be Derek's twin. Funny my third is a mini Pete too!

Matt and Jeni and kids said...

Cute little stinker!