July 11, 2010

Crazy month continued...4th of July!

4th of July!! I love it, my absolute most favorite holiday and it doesn't get any better than having three days to celebrate! I am so grateful for all the men that have served, are serving and will serve to give us what we have today! Thank you for everything you do. A special thanks to my big brother Mike, who is currently deployed. I love you and miss you! And to my best friend Rachelle's little brother David who is serving and was injured, we are all praying for you and are so grateful for what you do.
I just love the time of year and all that goes with it. We spent most the day Saturday with some of Derek's family, saw the parade and fireworks, then Sunday we got to see his mom and went to dinner at her house. Then on Monday we spent with my family and saw another parade, played at the park all day and went on all the fun blow up toys they have at the park and watched more of my favorite, the fireworks. It was an awesome fun filled weekend!






I love how Kaden won't even look at the camera!

3 comments:

Matt and Jeni and kids said...

cute kids!! so funny about Kaden not looking!

Amee Campbell said...

Oh my gosh, your kids are so big. They are adorable. We need to get together!! Hope you're enjoying your summer!

Denise Christiansen said...

how funny. what was he staring at?
that was a fun but tiring day!!