February 1, 2010

Happy Birthday!

I just wanted to say Happy Birthday to three people today...my little niece Brinlee, she is such a doll. She is 4 years old today. She has such a little personality and I love her cute little voice, it is my favorite! :) Happy Birthday big girl!
My niece Tristin, She turned 8 today and will be getting baptized on Saturday! I am so proud of her and excited to be there for her on that special day. She is so grown up and so good with her little brothers and little cousins. Happy Birthday Tristin!

Dereks Grandpa LaVell, He is so amazing and so giving, he is always looking for ways to serve and make everyone else happy and is always so willing to give everything he has to help his family. He is such a great example to all of us.

2 comments:

It's a ME! Stacie! said...

awe! for cute and for sweet

Matt and Jeni and kids said...

holy crap i haven't read these in a loooong time. I didn't even see this post. sorry babe. i work so long on the computer ever day that i don't even want to look at anything much. brin looks cute! thanks!