January 27, 2010

I suck! :)

I feel really bad because I realized that I haven't been very good about posting birthdays like I wanted too, and I missed all my families birthdays that live in England. It could be because I am the most forgetful person in the world! I miss them so much and really wish they were here to spend more time with and so I can get to know my sweet niece and nephews. I really miss spending time with them and wanted to let them know how much I love them and think that they are just the greatest!! I really admire Hollie doing what she does with 4 kids and all the craziness that comes with that. And my brother is the best example even from across the world, I miss my big brother, and hope he knows how much I love him! I just wish I was better at keeping in touch, cause I really miss you guys!
This is my awesome England Family-

Hollie(28 :) ), Taylor (3), Carter (6), Brennan (1), Mike(old ;) ), and Mason(8)

1 comment:

Hollie and Mike Christiansen said...

Thanks Kalli, you are too sweet. We love you too. ;)