November 24, 2008

13.1 MILES!!!

A couple weeks ago I got to go down to St. George and watch my sister Jeni run a half marathon! I can't even imaging doing that! She did awesome, it was fun to meet her at a few check points and cheer her on. I couldn't believe how good she looked, I would have passed out on the first mile! She finished the race and did pretty darn good for it being her first. I was so proud of her.

While we were there we stayed with my cousins. It was so fun to catch up its been forever since I have seen them. They are the cutest family and I had so much fun with them. We got to go to Tuacan with them and see the BYU Young Ambassadors. It was awesome, and very entertaining.

2 comments:

Denise Christiansen said...

what great pics! are they yours. Jeni had them in an email and I couldnt save them. so thanks so doing this. what a great sis!

Matt and Jeni and kids said...

You are so sweet sis! Thanks for being there to cheer me on. I needed all the support I could get. I love you for being there for me. It was fun. Sorry we couldn't spend more time. It was a short weekend. Very fun to have you there though.