December 1, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

I love Thanksgiving! I love time with family and of course the food. Although I don't want to see or smell turkey again for a really long time. ha ha We have had four Thanksgiving dinners four days in a row and they were all really good, but no more turkey please! Thursday we went to Dereks brothers house and had dinner with his family and then had dessert at my parents house. It was a nice day to spend with everyone. Friday of course we had leftovers, and then on Saturday we went to my parents house to have our Thanksgiving dinner. Then on Sunday we had some friends over because I had a defrosted turkey that I was given that had to be cooked. So we deep fried it and it was delicious.
I am so thankful for so many things, for my great husband who helps me so much and is such a wonderful daddy. I don't know what I would do without him. For my beautiful kids who keep me busy and laughing on a daily basis. I love watching them learn and interpret what they see and hear. They are such a great joy in my life. For my family that is so supportive and helps in every way they can. I am so thankful we are all so close (except my big brother Mike :( and his family I miss them so much) For great friends that would be there in a second if we needed them, For our home, our jobs, clothes, food, all the simple things we take for granted. I am thankful we live in a free country and for all those who have and still fight for it. For the gospel in my life, it is my guide and life line. I am so thankful for the Savior and what he has done for us. Without that my life would be meaningless. I hope everyone had a great holiday, love you all.

3 comments:

Amee Campbell said...

What sweet things Kalli! Glad you had a good holiday. Seriously, call me. See ya tomorrow at the shower!

Denise Christiansen said...

I loved reading this Kalli! It really touched my soul. I love you!

It's a ME! Stacie! said...

Well Kalli, I am thankful for YOU! And that you are in my Family and your brought those beautiful babies into this world who I love more than anything! Thank you for that!;)