September 8, 2008

New Job, New Car!

Well I'm a little late but Derek finally got a new job! He is a food broker for Acosta. Don't ask me what that is I'm not really sure, but he loves it. I know he goes to different associated food stores and does stuff with the specialty foods and natural foods. He has a great boss and good people that he works with. We will have great benefits after 30 days, and the best part about it for Derek is he got a new car!! His company pays up to $250 a month for a car allowance for wear and tear and maintenance but will only give that benefit if the car is less than 7 years old. So we got to go out and buy a great new car and his company makes the car payment, doesn't get any better than that! :) We got a 2007 Hundai Sonata, it looks black in the picture but it is a dark blue and it sparkles in the sun :) its a great car and Derek loves driving it.


I also just needed to add a couple pictures of what Kaden and Chloe did to entertain themselves while I was resting trying to get rid of a headache.















If you couldn't tell that is my mascara. And as you can see Kaden did the most of it, Chloe just got a little on her cheek and in her hair but Kaden went to town! He thought he looked "pitty" That on top of their pajamas and morning hair (especially Chloes mess on her head) they sure did look so "pitty"

6 comments:

The Hafoka Family said...

That's way cool about Derek's new car! Those pictures of Chloe and Kaden are hilarious!

Hollie and Mike Christiansen said...

So glad to hear that Derek's job has some fabulous benefits with it. No car payment on a nice car would be awesome! I have had the make up bit happen here on more than one occasion. For your sake I hopeit wasn't water proof. TOO CUTE!!
How is Chloe's leg doing?

It's a ME! Stacie! said...

Oh pretty Kaden!

The Viewer said...

hehe what funny kids. I have the cutest nieces and nephews!

Jaime said...

Congratulations on the new job & car, thats awesome! The best part is you like your job, well & you got a new car! Good things come to those who wait right?

Denise Christiansen said...

my my
! you didnt tell me about that! how cute and inventive. gotta loves those two!