May 24, 2008

Smart Little Boy!

So Kaden has said some very funny things lately that just totally shocked me or made me laugh and since I am terrible at remembering them or writing them down I thought I would share them with all of you so I would have them written down somewhere.
So the other day Kaden was sitting on the couch and turns to Derek and says "Daddy, I boted" To make sure he knew what he was saying Derek said "you're bloated huh?" and Kaden moaned back "yeah." Then later that day when they were watching TV Derek was watching Harrison Ford on a talk show and Kaden looked him in the eye and said "Daddy this bowing! (boring)" One day he was sitting on my lap and said "I wanna play with your hair" as he starting playing with it, he said "I like it, it pitty." Then today outside he was playing and running and jumping and he just looked so grown up so I said to him Kaden you are just getting too big! and he said to me "No I not big, I little!" Also as he was playing outside he saw a few bugs, and he went up close to one and looked at it really studying it and then jumped back and screamed "Ahhh, Bider(spider) eat me!" Where do they get this stuff?

5 comments:

Bennington's said...

He really is getting big and he is so freakin cute. Childern are so cute when they are able to start talking and you can understand what they are saying. I am glad you did that Getting to Know you tag. It was fun to learn some new things about you.

Monica Child said...

I am so glad I found you too. It's fun to find friends you haven't talked to forever and catch up. You're kids are so cute. They grow up so fast. You always hear people say, "enjoy them while they are little." It's the truth. I can't believe Maddi is 4 already. Raegan will be 1 next month and it seems like I had her just a few months ago! Lets keep in touch. Email me at monica_child@q.com and that way I can get your email address. That may change her pretty soon because we're moving but I'll let you know if my email changes. Talk to you soon

Jaime said...

Your kids are so stinkin' cute!

Amee Campbell said...

Kalli, it has been a freakin' month since you posted anything. Get on the ball! Plus we need to hang out :)

Chris and Shawnee said...

Hey... I told you about our blog a long time ago silly. You said that you would find it on someones blog and save it in yours. I am glad that you finally found it! It's fun to see all the different blogs! You should come and see our house. We are finally done with the apartment life! Yeah!