May 10, 2008

Savior of the World

Last Saturday we got to go and see a wonderful play that my parents stake put on. It was called "Savior of the World" Both Mom and Dad had parts in it so it was extra fun to see. My dad grew out his hair and his beard, it didn't look so great in day to day life but it looked great in the play.





















They did a great job and the spirit was strong. I am so glad my parents sacraficed a lot of time and energy to help put this on so I could have the opportunity to experience the wonderful spirit and fun of seeing Dad and Mom in a play.





Before the play we got to meet them for breakfast and spend some time together since Mike and Hollie and the kids were able to be with us as well. Then we all went back to the hotel Mom and Dad were staying in and just had some fun.
































1 comment:

Denise Christiansen said...

wow! that was great getting to see us in costume, good pics! I need copies. I actually look pretty young! wow. cool. I could be dad's daughter with him looking so old and noah like! hehe. those are some great memories. so happy you loved it all. it was an incredible ride!