May 16, 2012

Easter

Easter was a fun day, we had a big hunt with my family at my sisters house and the kids had a blast.  They got to ride a mini bike and had a blast playing with their cousins and eating lots of candy.  We colored eggs and ate lots of food, and got the traditional sunglasses from Nana with the porch picture to go along with it.  It was a really fun day.  Sunday we spent with Derek's family, the kids always look forward to the yarn game.  Grandma has yarn going throughout the whole house and little toys and prizes hiding along the way.  We also had a fun egg hunt, and plenty of yummy food to eat as well.

1 comment:

Monica said...

Kalli, what a beautiful family you have. I am trying to be better at updating my blog. That is my resolution. I have made my blog private. If you'd still like to check in with us email me and I will add you. monica.child7@gmail.com