January 16, 2011

Kaden is 5!!

Kaden had his 5th birthday last month and he will not let you forget it. He reminds me over and over that he is 5 now and the reason that everything happens to him is because he is 5, it's so funny how he thinks. On his birthday me Kaden Chloe and Jace went to Chuck E Cheese. We had a great time, Kaden got to do everything he wanted too and was running all over the place trying to do everything. His favorite was the Skee ball and he was actually pretty good at it. Later that week we had a birthday party with our families. He talked about it all week that he was going to get 2 birthdays. So when I told him about his party with his friends he was even more excited and asked everyday if it was his birthday again. I was worried about the friend party because I have never put together a kids real birthday party with friends, games and everything. It turned out pretty good though and he had a great time. I'm just glad it's all over. Kaden is growing up so fast, I can't believe he is going to school next year!! Kaden is such a sweetheart. He loves everyone and is the best cuddler and such a big helper. He loves his little brother and sister and loves helping me with Jace and watching out for him. He loves super heros, transformers, cars, sports and all things boy! He loves cheering at all the games he watches with his dad and get so excited when Derek does, its so cute!
I feel so bad because I was so involved in what was happening I didn't take any picture except of him opening presents, so kind of boring pictures.

2 comments:

Hollie and Mike Christiansen said...

Very Cute! Looks like it was a fabulous Christmas and Birthday--that is great! Skype is quite fabulous. We love it! Can't believe Kaden is 5!

Denise Christiansen said...

kaden is a sweety! i love it when is cuddles me. hes getting too big for that lately:(
i think he talks about the things he can do when he's five because he wants to do what landon does all the time. so i always used to tell him "when he's 5 like landon"
sorry about that;)