March 10, 2010

Never again.

So to vent, and hope that I am not the only one...I have always hated shopping with my kids because it is just too hard to try and look at things and try to watch 2 kids running around, but I thought I would give it a try the other night. I was in desperate need of some jeans so I thought; its been a while, they are a little older now, maybe I can reason with them, or bribe them if that doesn't work. Well neither worked, I think my children got possesed by some evil little demons.:) They were all over the store, hiding in the clothes racks and chasing each other. In the dressing room, they were jumping off the bench, yelling at each other, fighting, hitting and making Jace cry. They got dress ups, transformers, videogames, movies, make up, you name it, it got taken away but nothing seemed to stop them from terrorizing the store. Yes, I was that woman with her kids at the mall that you wish would just leave. I finally got the pants I wanted and went to buy them so I could get out of there, when it happened. I heard a crash and as I turned around to see what it was, I see my little Kaden running away from the scene! Oh no, tell me thats not what I think it is... yes it was. There on the ground was a clothes rack that crashed into the wall, clothes were everywhere, I was humiliated, and Kaden was in so much trouble! Never again!

5 comments:

Megan Maree Walker Boehm said...

WOW!! I am glad I wasn't at the mall when you were there haha. Me and Krista always say that we will never bring our kids shopping, that is a good reason why. I am so sorry that happened but now it wont ever happen again

Hollie and Mike Christiansen said...

I'm so sorry that happened! I can't even imagine. That just plain old sucks!!

Jamie said...

Ooh man! I'm sorry! Why is it that they can be so good all day and you take them to a store and they turn evil? That just sucks, but I'm sure every mom can understand.

Jeremy and Nichole said...

Oh that is terrible! Thank you so much Kalli for always leaving nice comments on my blog! I really appreciate it! We should get together sometime :) Yes, we are moving. We have put an offer on a house over in west clinton. I hope we get it! :)
Nichole

Jay and Krista said...

I don't mean to laugh Kalli, but that is hilarious!!! That story made my whole day! I wish I was a fly on the wall that day. Next time, call me and I'll come watch your kids so you can go shopping!!