March 16, 2010

The park

It was pretty nice outside today and the kids were going crazy so we took a walk, well I walked and the kids rode their little four wheelers, to the park. They are pretty gutless, so it took quite a while for us to putt along to the park. Kaden is a little heavier so his went slower and he didn't like Chloe being in front so he kept trying to use his feet to push himself faster. I tried to help push him along as well with the stroller, but I could only do so much and he had to get use to following Chloe. We eventually got there and they had a blast. Kaden discovered the rock wall and despite me telling him not to climb it, it was too scarey and he wasn't big enough, he had to prove me wrong...






Chloe just loved the slide and kept going over and over, she called it the scarey slide.


On the way home they were a little tired of pushing the button, so I had to carry one of the wheelers home and they took turns riding the other one. Who would have thought that you would need a break from riding and walk instead?

3 comments:

Matt and Jeni and kids said...

Silly kids! Whenever we go bike riding, I end up carrying their scooters or pushing their bikes half way. It's more work than a relaxing ride or walk! Moms...what we do for our little ones! :) The weather was very nice to enjoy! Kaden is so big climbing that wall. I almost cried thinking how they grow up so fast! We need to get together next warm day and have a picnic at the park. All of us sisters!!

Kasey, Chelsi, Auklin and Kanyin said...

hahaha I so wish I would have drove by at this moment and watched you carrying a 4wheeler while pushing a stroller-

Kasey, Chelsi, Auklin and Kanyin said...

This Wed is supposed to be a warm day!!!!