July 11, 2009

Here He Is!!

Jace Robert Fairclough

Born July 8, 2009
7 Pounds 5 oz.
20 in.

Our Cute Little Family!

I went in Wednesday morning and had my baby an hour later, it was wonderful. Very painful, but wonderful. Everything went great, we are both doing well. It is so unreal to think that I have three kids!! Chloe loves Jace so much and never wants to let him go. He is "her baby" it was cute when she was at the hospital, the nurse had to take him to the nursery to do some tests, and Chloe looked at me very worried and said "Mommy, where is my baby going?" She will be a great little helper. Kaden really loves him now too, it took him a while to warm up to him though. The first day he didn't want anything to do with him, like he thought if I ignore him maybe he will go away. But finally the second time around he was excited to see him hold him, and when asked what he thought of him he said "I just love him!" He even held him and laughed and kissed him over and over, so I think things will be good.

6 comments:

allison said...

What a cutie, congratulations! And you look so good too by the way. I definitely did not look even close to that good after giving birth! I love his name too! Your family is so cute!!

The Hafoka Family said...

Congratulations guys!! Jace is so cute! Your kids are getting so big.. Chloe is sooo BEAUTIFUL! Such a cute family you have!

Denise Christiansen said...

very nice hun! so proud of you! happy to hear Kaden pulled out of it! whew!

Jamie said...

Congrats Kalli! He is so cute! Love the name too :)

Wades said...

oh he is super cute!!! good luck with 3 kids!!

Monica Child said...

Oh my heck Kalli. I didn't even know you were pregnant. I've been busy and haven't kept up on my blogging like I should. I have a facebook page but your blog is the only way I know to get in touch with you. Congrats on the new little one. He's darling. Email me sometime. monica_child@live.com