July 31, 2009

Better late than never!

I thought I would post a few pictures from the fourth of July, since I never did. I just have not been looking forward to sitting at my computer for long periods of time, but I finally just did it! The fourth was pretty miserable being 9 months pregnant, but it was still enjoyable. We woke up early and had breakfast in Kasville and watched the parade with my family. That night we went back to Kasville to watch the fireworks with Dereks family. The kids absolutely love fireworks, just like me. They just couldn't get enough, the sparklers were a big hit too, thanks to Dereks brother Nate for bringing them and putting up with them insisting on "more."

Ok this is the picture we were trying to take...

and this is what it looked like from the other side, LOL!!

1 comment:

Denise Christiansen said...

this was great to bring back fun memories! good job hun. its fun to see the group shot from both angles. lol
i love how kaden and brinlee love each other. they were being so cute! sweetness!!