April 23, 2009

Papa's little helper

My dad finally got to plant a garden this year, he hasn't really had a place to do it, but he finally found a spot to do a small garden. He was nice enough to let Kaden come and help. Kaden was so excited to go help his Papa do something in the yard and the nice weather. My dad was great to let Kaden get in the way, I mean "help." His favorite part was planting the seeds, he thought he was such a big boy! He also tried to insist on using the big shovel like papa did, that was until he realized how heavy it was and he went back to the little one. It was so fun to watch Kaden help my dad, he loves being with papa, especially outside!

3 comments:

Hollie and Mike Christiansen said...

those are some treasured pictures!! What an fabulous time. That will be something to value forever!

The Viewer said...

CUTE I love it. How sweet-- treasured pics indeed

Denise Christiansen said...

ohhhhhhhhhh! i missed it. why didnt you come tell me dangit. how super sweet!!! it reminds me of watching my little boy with my sweet daddy. those were also some precious treasured memories!! remember mike?