April 16, 2009

Happy Anniversary to us!



This last weekend was our 6th anniversary! I can't believe how fast time goes. It was simple but nice. Derek's sister watched the kids for us and we went and spent the evening in Salt Lake. We went to Lonestar for dinner, and then spent the night in a hotel. It was so nice to just sit in silence with just the two of us. I love my kids but I love my quiet time too! :) The night seemed to fly by though, and it was over before we knew it. It was great while it lasted though. I am so grateful to be married to such a great guy that is so willing to take care of me now that I can't do much, and he is such a great daddy. I love him and I am so greatful for everything he does and is.

7 comments:

Hollie and Mike Christiansen said...

Happy Anniversary guys, wow Derek you look really young in that picture--Kalli, you look the same, so that is good for you :) That may have come out wrong.
When our kids had a snow ball fight in the house they used flour, a 20 lb bag of flour! Good times!!-Mike did not take a picture of that one.

The Viewer said...

Happy day! Love you guys

Missy said...

Happy Anniversay to you guys and many more to come you look so beautiful in your dress and Derek looks good to I guess LOL congrats!

Wades said...

happy anniversary! how are you feeling?? when are you due again?

Kasey, Chelsi, Auklin and Kanyin said...

wow look how young you both look

Matt and Jeni and kids said...

Happy Happy birthday kalli and derek dear, oh wait...happy happy anniversary ...well you know!

Jaime said...

6 years already. That's gone fast. Congratulations, I'm glad you had a fun evening out!