January 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Kaden!!

I just realized that I had not posted this yet. Which is a big surprise cause I never forget anything when I'm pregnant! Ha ha

I can't believe my little boy is 3! He is such a big boy and such a joy in our lives, life just wouldn't be the same without him. Kaden loves to play ball, and games. He loves to cuddle and watch movies and is such a big helper and a good big brother, (most of the time) I love watching him grown and learn.
His birthday was a really fun day. He knew it was coming and talked about it everyday for a month. For his party we had the whole family come and we went to Chuck E Cheese! I was a little worried if Kaden was going to be old enough to have fun, but he had so much fun. His favorite was the air hockey and basket ball game. He was a little afraid of Chuck E the mouse when he got up close to him for a picture but had fun watching him dance from afar. It was a great day we are so glad we have great families to support us and have tons of fun with. Sorry there are a lot of pictures.


8 comments:

Missy said...

Wow he's getting so big Happy Birthday Kaden hope you had a good one!

Hollie and Mike Christiansen said...

Happy Birthday Kaden..pretty sure your slacker Aunt and Uncle forgot to call you, but we did think of you. Phone calls at 3 in the morning aren't typically welcomed. :) Awesome Bike little guy!!

The Viewer said...

That was so fun. I am so sorry I had a migraine and I was a complete bum!! Shame on me! But I am glad I was there.

Wades said...

hope he had a great birthday! chuck e cheese...SO FUN! hayden loves that place but is scared of chuck e too!

Jaime said...

It looks like he had a really fun time. I can't believe he's 3!

Denise Christiansen said...

so glad you did this hiun! great shots! him and landon were having a blast, laughing so hard with the air hockey...and with no air! blessed angels. (I started crying when I saw that sweet face of Landon!) Oh how I plead he is alright!!!

Amee Campbell said...

Kalli, you need to call me. I miss you and your darling kids! Let's get together soon!

Kasey, Chelsi, Auklin and Kanyin said...

OH HIS CUTE BIKE! NOW dont forget about Chloes birthday this week! :)