January 12, 2009

Build A Bear

For Christmas Grandpa Fairclough gave all the grand kids gift cards for build a bear. So we all went together last week. The kids loved it, they had tons of fun. They both picked monkeys. Chloe was a little scared of the pedal that filled the animals with stuffing, but wouldn't put it down once it was stuffed. She had fun trying on a bunch of different outfits for her monkey and finally settled on a sparkly dress. Kaden of course went right for the football outfit (with a little guidance from dad of course) Tristin helped Chloe name her monkey "Twinkle" and Kaden named his Burnie, from his favorite new movie, Wall E. They love their monkeys and haven't put them down, they have to take them everywhere we go. Thanks Grandpa for the great gifts and a fun night at Build A Bear.

3 comments:

Amee Campbell said...

oh I love your kids, they are adorable! Call me geeze!

Denise Christiansen said...

so fun. I love Chloe's pink monkey. its perfect for her! she was so cute with it!

It's a ME! Stacie! said...

Oh look at the babies! haha
I know, I know, none of them are babies anymore, but they'll always be my babies! So Back off!