September 30, 2007

Just to fill you in!

Thought I would try to think of something to tell you all about us and what is going on in our lives. The kids are just getting bigger and funner. I laugh everyday at them, in a good way of course! Chloe is starting to get really clingy to me. Since I've been home so much she has become a real mama's girl. It is going to be really hard to go back to work. Yesterday when I came in the door from being gone all day, she looked at me and opened her mouth as wide as it goes and let out a big yell and started swinging her arms in excitement. It made me so happy to know that someone loves me so much! :) She is getting so close to crawling it is crazy. She likes to get in a push up position, she gets up on her hands and then pushes herself up on her tippy toes, its so funny.
Kaden is becoming quite a handful, he has started nursery and has now of course picked up some very bad habbits. He is starting to hit and kick Chloe a lot more and take toys from her and yells "mine!" But he is just too cute to get to upset at because he will then immediately walk up to her and say "sawee dayee" (sorry Chloe) and give her a kiss. Kaden loves to put on shoes, his, mine, daddys it doesn't matter and he will tell you to look at him only about 50 times in a row. Then he dances all over the room. His favorite song now is Head Shoulders Knees and Toes! He has learned to do it pretty darn good and he is so proud of himself. I will have to record it and try to post it on here.
As for me, I am just trying to organize our wards Super Saturday. It is a lot more work than I thought and I am having a few challenges with one of the girls on my commitee but I am really trying to work through it the best I can. I am really excited though I think it is going to be lots of fun and it has helped me meet new people. Well I better get to bed I have an early start and I'm sure the kids will be up at least 2 or 3 times again tonight.

1 comment:

Hollie and Mike Christiansen said...

You will definately need to get some video of Head Shoulders Knees and Toes for us. Thanks for keeping us up to date! I would not want to be planning Super Saturday, so I hope you have a great time with that. :)
How is the job searching going? I am glad that you are having fun with the kids and enjoying them while you are at home.