May 2, 2010

Happy Birthday!

I just realized I never posted this, I was waiting to get a picture and I never did, so I am just posting it without one and may add one later. :)...
This last week was my neice Taylor and nephew Carters birthday! It was especially special because they got to be here for their birthday which was a first for us. They came over from England to visit for a few weeks and were suppose to go back a week earlier but the darn volcano in Iceland made them stay longer! ;) Normally your flight getting cancelled for a week is a bad thing but I don't think any of us were really upset. :) Taylor is so much fun and full of energy. Carter is such a smart little guy and so sweet and it was so great to get to know them better. We had a great time with everyone and I'm sad it's over. Happy birthday kiddos, I love you!!

No comments: